B.R. Williams currently has employment opportunities for School Bus Drivers and Aides. If you do not currently have a CDL with S & P endorsements we will train. No experience necessary. We have flexible schedules that include just AM or PM routes or both. Please print and fill out the employment application below and fax to us at (856) 769-2936 or mail to: DianaS@brwilliamsinc.com.
STEPS TO BECOMING A SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
- Obtain Commercial Driver License Manual at NJ Motor Vehicle Commission
- Study Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, and 13
- Take the written test at NJMVC
- General Knowledge, P-Passenger, S-School Bus and Air Brake Endorsements
- Cost for Permit $125.00
- Take your 6 points of ID and proof of residency
- No appointment needed
- Arrive before 3pm in afternoon
- If not positive of an answer use your skip button
- When you have passed, ask for a driving test in Salem
- Give yourself two weeks to get on the road training.
- Contact B.R. Williams, Inc. office to be scheduled with a trainer.
- FURTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Physical – Nationally Registered DOT physician, you pay.
- Fingerprints – scheduled by BR Williams, Inc., BR pays.
- Drug Test – scheduled by BR Williams, Inc., BR pays.
For any questions call BR WILLIAMS, INC. at 856-769-2488