B.R. Williams currently has employment opportunities for School Bus Drivers and Aides. If you do not currently have a CDL with S & P endorsements we will train. No experience necessary. We have flexible schedules that include just AM or PM routes or both.
STEPS TO BECOMING A SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
- Obtain Commercial Driver License Manual at NJ Motor Vehicle Commission
- Study Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, and 13
- Take the written test at NJMVC
- General Knowledge, P-Passenger, S-School Bus and Air Brake Endorsements
- Cost for Permit $125.00
- Take your 6 points of ID and proof of residency
- No appointment needed
- Arrive before 3pm in afternoon
- If not positive of an answer use your skip button
- When you have passed, ask for a driving test in Salem
- Give yourself two weeks to get on the road training.
- Contact B.R. Williams, Inc. office to be scheduled with a trainer.
- FURTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Physical – Nationally Registered DOT physician, you pay.
- Fingerprints – scheduled by BR Williams, Inc., BR pays.
- Drug Test – scheduled by BR Williams, Inc., BR pays.
For any questions call BR WILLIAMS, INC. at 856-769-2488
If you prefer to download the pdf application instead, click here
If so, fill out the application and either fax to us at: (856) 769-2936, email to: DianaS@brwilliamsinc.com, or mail to: 127 Stockington Road, Woodstown, NJ 08098